Friday, August 21, 2009

Penguins Awards

Some penguin will get rewarded by becoming Mods who every will gets rewarded we will put it on the Mod list me and Perryphelps will see how you are doing if you help people like to be first a simple Mod you must be helping penguins like if someone ask a question respond it now to get to a good mod you need to tell me if something bad happens at my blog a moderator is mod that will now have to me at my chat a lot and seeing if all are doing the right thing then you will be a 7 mod a 7 mod will finally me a mod at my chat too you will have to start help me in my tracker like telling hweres gary or rock you know the next four levels are the master levels you will have to keep it up and show others like me and perry you can be a mod like that.Good Luck to all

2 comments: