Saturday, June 20, 2009

How i feel





yes you may be asking why because of a lot of things
1 Is that a friend mine will get banned and i have try to save him but when i try to tell him he logs off.
2 I only see one people at my blog each day
3 we need more followers
4no one knows me
5i make party and only one penguin has come to all of my party
If my blog keeps having those things i will do something you will not like if we get more popular we will have a coin code contest and i will show a millon cheats that other dont know

7 comments:

  1. dear lil mock maybe you know him but here are some tips
    1 tip catalogo
    2 tip 17 comments
    3 tip skate

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sebastion! i just remembered who your are! The penguin who got banned is Himshater, a friend of mine. That must stink
    -Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is not but i discover he used storm and money maker if club penguin finds out he did he is going to get banned

    ReplyDelete